Dine To Donate
For the safety of our guests and team members, we will be canceling dine and donate events scheduled in March-April; we will tentatively keep events scheduled in or after May 2020, with the understanding that this may change as CDC guidelines change related to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Host a Dine to Donate with us and keep 20% of the proceeds!
We strive to be more than your neighborhood bar and grill. At Team Schostak Applebee’s, being a great neighbor is one of our Core Values. We don’t just say it, we live it! All of our restaurants are committed to supporting local organizations like non-profits, schools and sports teams!
Thank you for inviting Applebee’s to be part of your success!
Tips For A Successful Program
All you need to do is invite all of your organization’s members, friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to dine at Applebee’s for a great meal, good times and a good cause.
To schedule an event:
- Please fill out the form on this page.
- Our team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss and confirm your fundraising day (based on schedule and availability).
To promote your event:
- An event flyer will be available for download for you to produce as many copies as you need.
- Your organization may use the flyer to promote the event in the community and distribute invitations to as many friends, family members, co-workers and neighbors as possible.
On your event day:
- Your invited guests dine at Applebee’s and enjoy outstanding food, drinks and service
- When seated, your guests present their event flyers to their servers so their purchase can be counted.
- Your guests may also flash a photo on their phone, they just need to make sure they clearly tell the server they are there to support your group.
Terms & Conditions
- Applebee’s will donate 20% of total purchases, excluding alcohol, gift cards, tax and gratuity.
- Your organization will receive its Dining to Donate check within 30 days of the event.
- Distribution of flyers on Applebee’s premises and/or fraudulent use of flyers will result in forfeiture of proceeds.