MOD Pizza Featured on WXYZ For Spreading MODness Week
Jake Schostak, TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants MOD Pizza brand leader, visited WXYZ to talk about the 2016 Spreading MODness campaign.
During Spreading MODness (November 22-27), a week in which we focused on supporting at-risk youth and families, each MOD Pizza restaurant donated $1 for every pizza sold to locally-based organizations. Joining over 175 nonprofits across the U.S. that will be the beneficiaries of Spreading MODness 2016, the following organizations are the recipients of the funds raised at our five MOD Pizza restaurants:
- Woodhaven MOD Pizza (23071 Allen Road): Woodhaven Brownstown Education Foundation
- Livonia MOD Pizza (13229 Middlebelt Road): Livonia Public Schools (LPS) Education Foundation
- Rochester Hills MOD Pizza (3058 S. Rochester Road): The Rainbow Connection
- Brighton MOD Pizza (8605 W. Grand River): Make-A-Wish® Michigan
- Northville MOD Pizza (18821 Traditions Drive): Northville Educational Foundation
Watch the segment to learn more.