TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants to Host Statewide Fundraiser for MDA on St. Patrick’s Day
TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants (TSFR) will be participating in the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s annual MDA Shamrock Program with a goal of raising $80,000 to benefit the organization and its research programs designed to discover a cure for muscular dystrophy, ALS and related diseases
On Sunday, March 17, all 65 Applebee’s, 27 Olga’s Kitchen, 13 MOD Pizza and six Del Taco restaurants owned and operated by TSFR will participate in this one-day fundraising event. All guest and TSFR donations collected throughout the day will directly aid Michigan residents suffering from muscular dystrophy and related illnesses.
MDA has been a long-time partner of TSFR and, as we are committed to partnering with organizations that have an impact on our local communities, we are proud to participate in the annual MDA Shamrock Program. The illnesses that MDA helps to fight against are some of the most debilitating disorders, and we know that each and every donation counts in helping to find a cure.
In exchange for a $1 or $5 donation at any of TSFR’s Applebee’s, Olga’s Kitchen, MOD Pizza or Del Taco restaurants, guests will receive a coupon good for a free item from a select menu. The following coupons will be given in exchange for donations:
- $1 donation – one free soft drink w/ any menu purchase on next visit
- $5 donation – one free appetizer w/ any menu purchase on next visit
- Del Taco
- $1 donation – one free “buck and change” item w/ any menu purchase on next visit
- $5 donation – one free combo meal w/ any menu purchase on next visit
- MOD Pizza
- $1 donation – one free order of garlic strips w/ any menu purchase on next visit
- $5 donation – on free pizza or salad w/ any menu purchase on next visit
- Olga’s Kitchen
- $1 donation – one free small plate w/ any purchase on next visit
- $5 donation – one free order of snackers w/ any purchase on next visit
The Muscular Dystrophy Association is the world’s leading nonprofit health agency dedicated to finding treatments and cures for muscular dystrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neuromuscular diseases. They do so by funding worldwide research providing comprehensive health care services and support to MDA families nationwide and by rallying communities to fight back through advocacy, fundraising and local engagement.
To learn more, view our WXYZ/WMYD segment below: